The system consists of three key element:
- First is the Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology powered by a 500MHz XMOS processor which provides low latency, uncompressed and tightly synchronized streams to each speaker over standard networks.
- An on-board 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial signal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
- Finally, a novel Multi-Level switching audio amplifier technology developed by Merus Audio provides 2x15W for powering 2 speakers (local + height). Each SPK-4P effectively being an amplifier for 2 speaker (Master + slave)
A PoE or PoE+ switch is to be used for a “Powered over Ethernet”
- 3.5″ full range driver
- Embedded plate amplifier for network audio streaming, DSP and amplification
- AVB 1722.1 compliant for a Plug&Play experience under Mac OSx
- Metal bracket (Optional)
- 1/4″ mounts for microphone stand mount